Setting up your account (First Time Use)
First Time Client set up (does not have to be redone for future orders)
- A link will be sent to you to activate you account. You will choose a user name and password.
- For future visits, you can access your Virtual Tour control panel at tours.mike-cartwright.com
- Click on the “My Account” area in the upper right hand corner of the screen. From the dropdown, select Profile settings
- Your name will be already be filled in. The rest of the information is needed for proper operation of your tour. You will need to have your Agent license number, your brokerage address, a profile photo, and your company logo. The logo and photo will be visible to the user when more info” is selected.
- Optionally, you can also add assistants that you want to receive emails. You can also add a disclaimer which will appear on the info page
Mike Cartwright is the principal photographer and has many years of experience shooting mid-level and high end homes. His Father was also a Photographer, and Mike started shooting and developing while still in grade school. His photos are published, has won awards, and have contributed to the sales of many homes. When it comes to architectural photography, Mike is a seasoned pro who can get the right lighting and angles to make your project "pop"!