Quick Start for Advanced Users
First time set up
- Click the validate link on your welcome email. Go to “My Account”/”Profile Settings” and set up your account with your profile picture, brokerage name and address, and logo.
Here are the items that you MUST do for EACH TOOUR.
If you do not do these, your virtual tour will NOT appear on MLS listing, Realtor.com, Trulia and Zillow.
2. Enter virtual tour URL in MLS. The following directions are for the MFRMLS (My Florida Regional)
- Copy the Unbranded Tour Link (URL) from the tour publication announcement email, or from your client panel in the “Links” section.
- Paste the UNBRANDED tour link in the appropriate spot in your MLS listing screen.
If you are a member of MFRMLS (My Florida Regional MLS) the link is entered under the Realtor tab – “Marketing Links and Information”. Paste the link into “Virtual Tour Link 1”. The “Create Free Virtual Automatic Tour Yes/No” should be checked “No”
For other MLS services, please consult your MLS.
Use only the unbranded tour link to avoid MLS penalties and fines.
2. CONFIGURE TOUR WITH MLS NUMBER AND MLS SERVICE
- Select your tour after you are logged in at tours.mike-cartwright.com
- Select “Edit Tour”
- Select Map/MLS
- Select your MLS Service
- Enter the MLS listing Number
These are the MINIMUM steps that are required to ensure the tour is visible to all MLS listings.
You can also arrange photos, choose music, configure and print flyers, add verbiage, title photos, etc. from the tour client panel.